Thank you for purchasing Tightology.
- Our tights are delicate items. Please refrain from pulling them out of the packaging and be gentle when touching them.
- Wash only as instructed. We recommend using a mild wool detergent for all your woolen items.
- Toes and heels wear down quicker due to friction with the shoes. This varies on different people due to shape of nails and shoes worn with.
- Please note and adhere to the sizing guide. Gently pull your tights to avoid creating holes and tearing.
- All our products have been manufactured using high quality fibres. Some of these fibres are delicate and require special care and treatment.
- Pilling occurs when the fibres in a fabric or garment rub together, causing them to break and accumulate in small piles. This is not a fault of the quality of the garment.
Please note sizing on the product description. It is very important customers understand and adhere to the sizing. All tights go to a certain weight and height. If the customers are too large for the sizing specified, tears and holes will appear almost immediately under extra pressure.
They are all made of different fibres and the % of nylon varies on each style.
All our tights have been tested and worn and made to sizing as stated.
Almost certainly they have been pulled too hard or are too small for them. Our tights are quality controlled it is very rare that we would miss a hole or a fault. Contact us immediately if you believe this is not a hole you created when wearing them.
Our socks are made in Australia. Our tights are made in Italy.
We try the best we can to match the colour of the images featured on our website to the actual product. However, different screens will show the product colour differently and colour conversions will cause for the colour to be slightly different to the actual product.